[Owasp-board] Website Design

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Apr 8 01:16:13 UTC 2014

Sarah,

I went online to see Hugo's portfolio, he seems like a student who just
graduated. I see that his design work is solid, but I did not find any
examples of him building content-rich websites in his portfolio online,
but I might be looking in the right place. Can you ask Samantha or Hugo
for a link to his portfolio? I'd also like to understand what is his
experience is in HTML/CSS, as well as his understanding the concept of
adaptive design and building sites that are friendly to different
monitor sizes and mobile. If so, awesome. If not, I'd prefer to hire an
expert in this area. It will not cost much. The OWASP home page is
something that I feel should be well polished and modern.

My 2 cents,
Jim