[Owasp-board] Website Design

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Apr 8 00:38:41 UTC 2014

Excellent Sarah,

Simon - check out the link below. As we approach a new website front end I
suggest we use these images and style as a basis for the new website... for
continuity.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Apr 7, 2014, at 5:31 PM, Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org> wrote:

Jim -

Last year we utilized a couple of contractors for market research and
graphic designer - the results of their work have been posted here:
https://owasp.org/index.php/Marketing/Resources

We have JUST hired a part time graphic designer to help with graphic design
needs of the foundation as well as projects, chapters, and conferences.
 Samantha did this blog post today introducing him to the community:
http://owasp.blogspot.com/2014/04/welcome-hugo-costa-owasps-new-graphic.html

I have asked Simon to loop Hugo into the website redesign discussions, but
if you have other needs you certainly can reach out to Hugo.  We will be
billing back projects/chapters/conferences/initiatives  $15/hour for Hugo's
work to cover his costs and funding (if no budget is available) can be
requested here: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Funding

Best,
Sarah

--