[Owasp-board] Ning

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Apr 7 22:22:45 UTC 2014

Thanks for the info. Where would someone go to join the main conversations?
I poked around a bit and found this page. Is this the main spot?

http://myowasp.ning.com/forum/categories/general-1/listForCategory
It seems the our leaders list may be generating more discussions at the
moment.

In terms of social media platforms our most joined platform is linkedin -
17k group members
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Global-OWASP-Foundation-36874?trk=my_groups-b-grp-v
Sure, it doesn't have any of the capabilities of ning - but if we're
looking to reach an audience and have a threaded conversation, then that is
the place to go.

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc