[Owasp-board] Google Analytics

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Apr 7 19:40:49 UTC 2014

Jim -

Here is the status - Originally we had our google analytics account set up
as a sub account of aspect security.  I thought we had made the transition
to tracking both the old code (tied to aspect) and new code as of the
beginning of the year, but it didn't get switched over.  As of last week,
Matt added the new code so both the code tied to Aspect and the new
independent code are being tracked.  I think we should run them both for 90
days then cancel the Aspect code.

Jeff or Dave would need to give you access to the old code - I asked them
to give Michael access last week and haven't heard back.  I used to be able
to add people but they seem to have changed my privileges.

I have added both you and Michael (hopefully you received an email from
google about this) to the NEW analytics account.

I am happy to pull reports for you on the old account, but my access to add
you is a bit limited.

Sarah

--
Executive Director