[Owasp-board] Member Nation Portal

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Apr 7 13:55:42 UTC 2014

http://myowasp.force.com

Based on your experience with Meetup, Tom, I'd be especially interested in
what you have to say about it's features vs what Meetup has to offer.

Another thought on this...being that we pride ourselves on being open, why
is the first thing people see when trying to access our social media
platform a login page?

~josh