[Owasp-board] Member Nation Portal

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Apr 7 03:25:46 UTC 2014

Michael,

This is why I want to caution the team that it's very likely the the
community will not use the social features of the new portal. I could be
wrong, it's just a polite warning to consider.

Now, if the SalesForce features are being used for finance management
(pay for events, pay for membership, etc) I'm all for it. We need a more
robust payment system. I just don't think new social features will stick.

- Jim