[Owasp-board] Member Nation Portal

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Apr 7 03:09:21 UTC 2014

To a large extent I agree with you.  The key difference here is that we are
talking about replacing an existing platform with over 300 participants for
a brand new, sub-par, social media experience.  We've had enough issues
getting members to use social media in general, why would we want to roll
with anuything with such limited functionality and flexibility?

I have followed up with Sarah and she said she will provide an update
tomorrow.