[Owasp-board] OWASP Community Vote - Board Review

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Apr 2 18:39:37 UTC 2014

That wasn't directed at you Eoin.  I know you've been involved in the
Dublin Chapter Leadership.  I'm onboard with polling the chapter leaders.
Perhaps project leaders as well.  Not sure that it makes sense to poll all
of OWASP leadership as it's irrelevant unless you manage a mailing list.  I
support the community vote as long as all options are presented in a way
that makes sense (like my proposal).

~josh