[Owasp-board] OWASP Community Vote - Board Review

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Wed Apr 2 15:27:35 UTC 2014

+1 Josh, it couldn't have been said better.

Phoenix chapter participants are con junkies and we would have to close our
chapter to stop talking about the other con's - and I recon the guys would
still gather at the bar to discuss what the next con's to attend are. There
is no doubt that this is commercial; hell OWASP even has cross-advertising
agreements with some of them; so we are compelled to inform people about
them.

One Size does not fit all.

Dennis

--