[Owasp-board] OWASP Community Vote - Board Review

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Apr 2 09:41:44 UTC 2014

I tend to agree with Eoin on this point. We really need to limit any
appearance of commercial activity.  I would support a rule where "no
commercial spamming on OWASP lists" is the norm. We would have the make
exceptions such as ads in the the newsletter and similar...

Before making this call I think we should talk to the other chapter
leaders in regards to what they think about this.

- Jim

Commercial Activity and Charitable Tax Exemption