[Owasp-board] OWASP Community Vote - Board Review

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Apr 1 16:43:06 UTC 2014

Agreed Josh, and I think your strategy for dealing with it in a Chapter
newsletter is a great way to deal with because people can easily filter out
the single communication. I agree with you there are many instances where
value can be given to the local community that need to be communicated,
that may otherwise be experienced as "SPAM" if it came from a variety of
people and messages.

Do you use any specific software to create the news letter? How is that
facilitated?

Dennis