[Owasp-board] OWASP Community Vote - Board Review

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Apr 1 16:15:32 UTC 2014

Interesting point Josh,

But then advertisers can reach out specifically to chapter leaders and not
post directly to the list.
I guess it becomes what is the nature of the word advertisement. In my head
it I think of it as a 'no-spam' policy. However, your point is taken that
perhaps I would like to inform my people about XYZCon happening in our
community - which 'could be' a form of advertisement of XYZCon.

Dennis

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
Email me, <dennis.groves at owasp.org> or schedule a meeting<http://goo.gl/8sPIy>