[Owasp-board] Hotel Rooms for AppSec USA

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Sep 25 22:29:27 UTC 2013

All -
I have Jim and Eoin taken care of. Seba - I will have a confirmation number
for you shortly and you will likely have a roommate although I am not sure
who yet ;-)

Michael, Dave, Tom - please let me know if you will need a room (and if
will be sharing) as soon as possible.   I have a handful of rooms reserved
for staff, board, and volunteers at the lower early bird rate and need to
make sure we have enough before the room block fills up (and we are at
about 87% full last time I checked).

Thanks,
Sarah

--