[Owasp-board] Email list usage

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Sep 24 22:46:43 UTC 2013

Michael,
Case in point below.
I've responded with a "No" but would like backup via guidelines:

I am the Training Manager at Espion and I wanted to get in touch with you in relation to our upcoming 2 day Application Security training– “The Art of Exploiting Injection Flaws”.

This course will be run by Sumit “Sid” Siddharth, who has spoken/trained  at many  leading security conferences including numerous Black Hat, DEF CON, OWASP Appsec, HITB etc. Please find more course information on our website @http://www.espiongroup.com/training/course/application-security-the-art-of-exploiting-injection-flaws

My colleague Darren Fitzpatrick explained that you run a number of your own training events therefore this may cause a conflict of interest, however I wanted to just touch base with you to see what you thought. If you feel it is something that you are happy to offer/send out to your members, then we are more than happy to offer a discounted rate (15% off) of€1,275 for all OWASP members.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988