[Owasp-board] Cancelling AppSec Latam

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Sep 12 17:54:01 UTC 2013

Sarah,

Glad to see we have the right people involved to understand the situation
and make this call.

I like the idea you're looking at for next year and considering what has
worked (the tour) versus a model that we've tried a few times and hasn't
worked (a single large event). Very good to be flexible and learn from our
past successes/failures and adjust moving forward.

Thanks!

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc