[Owasp-board] OWASP-CHINA invite you to speak at Beijing Conference in Sep 24, 2013

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Sep 11 15:57:45 UTC 2013

Christian-
I will not be granting any exceptions to this decision. The board provided
documentation of their reasoning at the time of the decision. Their
decision was in line with our bylaws and US Law.

Regards,

Sarah Baso

On Sep 11, 2013, at 4:36 AM, Christian Heinrich <
christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au> wrote:

Jim,

I am yet to receive a reply from Sarah, can you please follow this up?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact