[Owasp-board] Board item : LASCON

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Sep 9 14:31:44 UTC 2013

Jim (or someone else) asked for my thoughts on this -

I had thought this would be a board issue since Josh is asking for a policy
exception... .but if you want me to handle it that is fine.  My opinion is
that Josh's/Lascon's request is pretty reasonable.  I am inclined to grant
an exception with the following requests:  1) Lascon submits a budget for
their event  2) the Austin submits a budget of anticipated expenses/income
(rough)  by month for the next year.

I think these are reasonable budgeting requests and this is an approach
that could be scaled to other events that ask for an exception.

Sarah

--
Executive Director
OWASP Foundation