[Owasp-board] Reminder: Owasp board call today - noon eastern

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Sep 9 14:22:01 UTC 2013

We have a suggestion from Dinis Cruz.

Dinis would like to empower Samantha to give a free OWASP membership to project leaders who are active.

This seems reasonable. I would like the board and Samantha to discuss the viability and logistics. I basically want to make sure that Samantha likes this and is on board (and that we can do it efficiently).

Thanks all,
Jim