[Owasp-board] OWASP-CHINA invite you to speak at Beijing Conference in Sep 24, 2013

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Sep 4 08:00:03 UTC 2013

Christian,

This is my final word on the topic. I see this as an operational issue
with Sarah having the final word. I do not see the need for a new board
vote on this. If Sarah asks the board to get involved, I will re-engage.
But in the meantime I will honor Sarah and her role as Executive
Director and back her decision.

Thank you.

- Jim