[Owasp-board] Grant Spending and Funding Policy

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Oct 31 19:49:38 UTC 2013

Hi Samantha and Josh.
btw. the fact that the grant application will be submitted on behalf of
the organisation is another advantage of doing this through OWASP. At
least with European grants it increases your chance of success. Plus we
might have some basic organisation documentation on hand from previous
applications.

I am not sure whether we need to spell out the advantages on the very
same page. A link to like "here are the benefits of submitting via
OWASP" on the page might also be sufficient.

Cheers. Tobias