[Owasp-board] Grant Spending and Funding Policy

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Thu Oct 31 19:00:31 UTC 2013

Hello Josh,

Great question. It is important for the foundation to review and approve
all grant proposals as the proposal will be submitted on behalf of the
foundation. This will make us liable for the deliverable promised in the
proposal. As I am the person responsible for project grants, I will need to
review and approve the proposals.

I can certainly put together a document that outlines the benefits of
running an OWASP Project, as well.

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*****

*OWASP Projects Manager*