[Owasp-board] [Governance] Conflict of Interest Policy - VOTE requested

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Oct 31 15:07:09 UTC 2013

Eoin- is this in reference to the conflict of interest policy? If not can
you try to keep the discussion on the applicable thread?

Thanks

Sarah Baso

On Oct 31, 2013, at 2:13 AM, Eoin Keary <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

Question:
If a project has funding but is terminated have we documented what happens
in such edge cases?
If a project has surplus funding what happens also?

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988

On 30 Oct 2013, at 23:20, Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org> wrote:

Thank you for your comments and questions Bev - the disclosure should be
covered by the questionnaire at the end of the document and this is to set
a minimum bar of what is required by Board and Staff.

Sarah

--
Executive Director
OWASP Foundation