[Owasp-board] Ciso project funding

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Oct 10 15:49:55 UTC 2013

Guys do what you seem fit.

Don't fund CISO, fund CISO your choice.
Bottom line is 2012 the following were accepted as to be funded by Reboot.
(Note CISO)
Now CISO has no funding.
CISO makes funds for OWASP via Training
CISO is an active project

*Projects selected via first round of review*:

   1. *OWASP Development Guide**: Funding Amount: $5000 initial funding
   2. *OWASP CISO Guide*: Funding Amount: $5000 initial funding
   3. *OWASP Zed Attack Proxy*: Funding Amount: $5000 initial funding
   4. *OWASP Mobile Project*: Funding Amount: $5000 initial funding

*Reboot funding:*
An initial 15K granted earlier on this year (2012)
And additional 15K was granted in Greece at the board meeting. (July 2012)

We also have 25K for the testing, code review and development guides from
DHS
Dev, Code review and Testing guides have 25k funding already (DHS)

*Total 55K*

   1. OWASP Development Guide - DHS funded  *-* *No OWASP Funding Required*
   2. OWASP ZAP - moz funded  - *No OWASP Funding Required*
   3. OWASP Testing Guide - DHS funded - *No OWASP Funding Required*
   4. OWASP ESAPI - ?
   5. OWASP Code Review Guide - DHS funded  - *No OWASP Funding Required*
   6. OWASP WebGoat PHP - OWASP funded - *No OWASP Funding Required*

**
*So by my calculations we have very little allocated out of the 55K.......*

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Member