[Owasp-board] Ciso project funding

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Wed Oct 9 17:34:19 UTC 2013

As I have mentioned before:

Eoin thought he had $45,000 in reboot, but he only had $30,000. It is my
understanding that 3 projects were promised money that reboot did not have.
I can forward you all the e-mails where I let Eoin know about this
inconsistency last year, and where I showed him which projects I allocated
the funds to since I got no direction to do otherwise. I am just surprised
this was not managed a year ago by reboot leaders, and I am surprised this
is coming up again after I let Eoin know almost one year ago. If there was
such a problem with the allocation, then I should have been made aware of
it in February.

I NEVER removed money from the project fund. The money promised to the CISO
Guide never existed as far as I am aware. The only reason the CISO Guide
project is without money is because someone promised them money they didn't
have to give.

SG

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*****