[Owasp-board] Ciso project funding

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Oct 9 12:44:54 UTC 2013

Before the board is requested to vote on a override of a decision by a employee and direct report of Sarah Baso our ED, I would like to understand the rational of Samantha as approved by our Executive Director.    At first review this appears to be operational and if management to a policy is not happening here; then it would greatly help with clarity to gain such clarity on behalf of the project leader in this case Marco and Tobais on this appeal for assistance.

Based on the 2012 Reboot Project notes on the wiki:  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects_Reboot_2012  it does appear it was already approved hence the confusion on my side and likely that of the project managers too.. and need for clarity.  Once everyone has that I believe this will make it clear to everyone the who, what, where and why

cc to Samantha