[Owasp-board] Project Guidelines and Spending Policies

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sun Nov 17 09:04:32 UTC 2013

The running project funds list seems out of date?
It does not take into account DHS funding also?  If grants are not there on purpose where are they tracked, they are in effect still project funding.

What happens if a project is completed and funds are left? Are they returned to the sponsor, grantee?

If a project goes inactive or dormant do the funds sit in that project bucket ad-infinitum?

Thanks,
Eoin.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board