[Owasp-board] Project Guidelines and Spending Policies

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sat Nov 16 18:51:11 UTC 2013

Maybe a small suggestion on the text:
Do we want to mention, that a project is not obliged to accept sponsorship?
We should have a mechanism to decide whether a project accepts a sponsor.
Aka, a project might not want or need a sponsor, or not want to display
sponsor logos and rather not take any money from sponsors.

Just a thought.

Best regards, Tobias