[Owasp-board] Project Guidelines and Spending Policies

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Sat Nov 16 01:35:36 UTC 2013

> Project Sponsorship
> point 10 - I see what you are saying, we should have a policy for
consistent use of the logo for each type of project, and not left up to the
project leader per "Option 2"

Yep.

Let me give you my reasoning behind this one. What if a Leader doesn't want
to put sponsor logos on their product? Should this be forced? What do you
think?

> Donation amounts - I think the rationale for that was that if someone
gives $100 and another person gives $10,000 we were trying to be
transparent about the donation/funding sources.

I like the idea of transparency. Maybe we could have one central page with
all donation info for all projects?  I'm concerned the money amounts next
to logos on the acknowledgement page may look odd and convey too much of a
focus on money. My opinion though. Interested in other's thoughts.

I see what you are saying. I agree.

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*

*OWASP Projects Manager*