[Owasp-board] Project Guidelines and Spending Policies

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Sat Nov 16 00:43:08 UTC 2013

*Project Spending*
am not sure I understand your question on project spending - If you are
asking if we get 1099 where necessary, then yes.  Can you clarify?

*Project Sponsorship*
point 10 - I see what you are saying, we should have a policy for
consistent use of the logo for each type of project, and not left up to the
project leader per "Option 2"

Donation amounts - I think the rationale for that was that if someone gives
$100 and another person gives $10,000 we were trying to be transparent
about the donation/funding sources.

Sarah

--
Executive Director