[Owasp-board] Project Guidelines and Spending Policies

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sat Nov 16 00:33:41 UTC 2013

Thanks for working on these. I have a few questions

Project Spending
I'd like to dive into the project spending policy a bit. Do we need to
issue payments from the foundation? If so, we need to ensure appropriate
tax documents are accounted for.

Project Sponsorship
- Point 10 implies the decision is left to the project leader. However, per
our last vote we are determining the guidelines that must be followed for
project branding. Is the statement in #10 in line with our agreed approach?
- Does the project leader get to decide which logos are added? Or is it an
all or nothing decision?
- I'm not a particular fan of listing the donation amounts next to the
logo. My opinion is to remove that and only list logo, name and link.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc