[Owasp-board] Training at RSA Conference in San Francisco

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Fri Nov 15 15:39:49 UTC 2013

That seems reasonable and i also understand you concern about others
delivering the course you and Jim have put together.

Unless there are objections by others, we will go ahead and get this booked.

Sarah Baso

On Nov 15, 2013, at 7:34 AM, Eoin <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi
I've talked to my company co directors.
If OWASP can cover my  flight (600-700) I shall cover the Hotel (600/700).
As mentioned before, I shall be forgoing 4 days chargeable work (3,600
Euro) also which is something I'm willing to do.
fair, right?
Eoin

--
Eoin Keary