[Owasp-board] Training at RSA Conference in San Francisco

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Nov 15 01:08:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

cool. All the best, guys!

@Sarah: just fyi: in case you need someone to give free OWASP training
for outreach in Asia or Europe, feel free to let me know. Would be happy
to help. I have an industry and developer background myself and have
done training a number of times before and would feel comfortable giving
free trainings. Could deliver either alone or in a team.
I feel comfortable with: "secure development" or "management with OWASP".
Rather not "pen testing / hacking".

Cheers, Tobias