[Owasp-board] Training at RSA Conference in San Francisco

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Nov 14 23:03:34 UTC 2013

I would love to help here again. We used three instructors in Europe in
panel form and it worked brilliantly.

Aloha!
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Nov 14, 2013, at 12:32 PM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org>
wrote:

Happy to help here.

Side note: We should inquire if RSA is interested in a similar class at RSA
Europe - we don't have to look at this geography as a hindrance but rather
an opportunity.

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc