[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2014 - Strategic Goals

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Nov 11 21:37:17 UTC 2013

A strategy isn't (and shouldn't be) a plan.  Board decides on strategy, and
the OWASP employees turn those into plans with quarterly goals and all that
good stuff.

For good info and some clarity in the difference:
http://www.economist.com/news/books-and-arts/21588834-strategies-too-often-fail-because-more-expected-them-they-can-deliver-why

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead