[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Nov 9 01:57:57 UTC 2013

Board,

I'd like to merge https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board and https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings. The first is out of date.

I am thinking of merging OWASP_Board_Meetings into https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board and just redirect the board meeting page into the main board page. The OWASP "about" page links the out of date Board page, this seems like the cleanest merge.

I'll just add the old board content to an "about" tab.

Acceptable all?
- Jim