[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 23:09:45 UTC 2013

I have worked with distributed developer teams worldwide using simple
tools like Skype video, google hangout and so on for over 10 years now.

Good communication and preparation has helped make these distributed
teams very successful. We live in a global world. Face to face meetings
should not be required.

In fact, I worked with a top notch designer for 7 years and only met him
in person a few weeks ago.

So I strongly have the experience that remote teams can be very
effective if they (1) communicate effectively (2) bring the passion and
(3) do their homework before the meeting.

Aloha,
Jim