[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 23:09:41 UTC 2013

The conference is OVER Thursday 5pm EST.  Any other room other then
the suite will need to be a investment from the OWASP Foundation.
Hence using the hotel wireless and the video of the meet-me-now like
we did at AppSecEMEA should suffice like it did last time.

I also have more faith in the 500mb/500mb pipe in NYC ;)

I would prefer not to RENT a room on Friday to not incur additional
costs that are not needed.