[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 23:06:40 UTC 2013

Yes, we formally voted on this change in the europe board meeting and
bylways should be updated.

Eoin, as scribe* can you update the bylaws per this vote. I see we do have
the vote already recorded in our voting history here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Votes (August 19, 2013)

* I think we should rename the secretary role to scribe. It has a nicer
ring to it in my opinion. But, it's just a name and an important role
regardless of name choice.

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc