[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 23:06:30 UTC 2013

Josh,

We already amended 3.03 to make the meetings full day/quarterly.  But
this is something that can easily be changed again if necessary.

I personally think that if you do your homework and bring your passion,
then it really should not matter. I am ok with whatever is best for the
rest of the board.

But I do agree that looking for a more technical meeting room in NYC for
AppSec USA is prudent.

Aloha,
Jim