[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

martin.knobloch at owasp.org martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 21:52:46 UTC 2013

Josh,

Don't know if I missed it or just could belief it, the "in person" rule has been amended.

None who ever worked with an team remotely, who got the chance to meat in real life, can't say this did not improve the understanding, productivity and results.
One important example are the OWASP summits we had!

Not as least, as next to the other board members, you also will miss the chance to meet the important asset of the community you have volunteered and been elected to guide, the community.
The project leaders, the chapter leaders and all those others who are volunteering and contributing their free time in OWASP.

-martin

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

 next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration