[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 21:45:37 UTC 2013

I'm still very much in favor of the quarterly board meetings (plus they did
pass by vote so others agree). We had tremendous value from a larger time
slot in Europe. However, if after trying a few we find we aren't getting
results then lets revisit and revise.

I agree with Josh's points on trying to maximize the "remote to in person"
effect. The challenge is that the conference in-person meetings rotate and
we can't easily move large plasma screens. That said, I wonder if it's an
option at NYC to rent a higher tech room with better equipment?

On the element of required in-person meetings, even though it is not a
requirement, we will still get several people in person at large events
like this. I think we'll still have many benefits based on different
individuals meeting up in person.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc