[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 21:39:09 UTC 2013

Part of the problem may be in how you are conducting those off-site
meetings.  Simply having a phone call probably is not enough.  That said,
at NI, we have large offices in Hungary, Malaysia, and Costa Rica and while
in-person isn't always possible, face-to-face definitely is.  Maybe that's
the difference?  If you're simply using a laptop set up in a hotel suite,
then how face-to-face can you really get?  There is specialized video
conferencing equipment available that gets much close to the in-person
experience than that.  Perhaps it would be worth looking into?

~josh