[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 21:31:32 UTC 2013

I voted against not having face-to-face meetings, I believe it is
important to continuity of any  board for any organization in the
world I tried the remote thing for AppSecEMEA this year as my wife and
my 4 children needed me so I get it.... but there is much that gets
accomplished face-to-face that never can be done over a webex.

We'll try at AppSecUSA as a "off-site" meeting after all we are
"hi-tech association"