[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 21:21:26 UTC 2013

Travel is difficult for me since my wife and 4 kids count on me to be
around quite a bit.  It's why I needed the "in person" rule to be amended
before I could run for the board.  So, even if you attempt an in-person all
day at AppSecEU or the like, chances are high that I will still be
attending it remotely to the best of my ability.  Personally, I would much
rather fit in 2 hours once a month, than to try to take a whole day every
quarter.

~josh