[Owasp-board] Board Code of Conduct and Onboarding Checklist

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 21:05:27 UTC 2013

Vote to approve both.

The code of conduct document is very appropriate. Everyone should be sure
to read carefully. As a board member we set the tone for the organization.
We should strive for approaches that are effective, voice opinions and
views responsibly and ultimately drive our organization to success.

I don't think the final section "Checklist for Monitoring Conduct" is
needed in the document.

Grammar nit:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-cqSrgeshzx6pKgh_LaRbAV6I8Hm2Zqt0iy2-Eh0bQ8/edit
"Demonstrate effective problem-solving approaches Board Members" I think we
want a period after "approaches".

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc