[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 14:20:03 UTC 2013

Meetings in Hawaii sounds great.

I have no strong opinion on meeting duration. Maybe a mix of frequent
shorter meetings and longer quarterly sessions might be best. Relying on
your experience what works best.

And I apologise for bringing the burden of an additional timezone to the
board. :-(
One of the downsides of going global. ;-)
(And I fully understand that I am only one and that Asia timezone is
difficult with US timezones. And I don't expect we could accommodate
this every time. I just wanted to raise awareness that the board now has
an additional region/timezone outside US.)

I guess we now have a range from
Jim: UTC-10
Michael: UTC-8
Josh: UTC-6
Tom: UTC-5
Fabio & Eoin: UTC
Tobias: half UTC +8 (Asia), some time in UTC and the rest all over the
place... :-(

And actually although HK is 18 hours ahead of Hawaii, the local time
difference between Hawaii and HK is only 6 hours. *hehe*

See you soon in NY.

Aloha, Tobias