[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 13:38:36 UTC 2013

We might want to change the 8-hr quarterly meeting and go back to 90
minute monthly meeting or the like. It will be impossible to please
Hawaii, East coast US, Asia and European time zones with a 8-hr
quarterly meeting requirement. :(

PS: Or maybe just have meetings onsite at my house? ;-)

Aloha Tobias!
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode