[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Meetings - scheduling of calls for next year - could you please include Asia timezones in consideration

Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 13:05:14 UTC 2013

Another good reason for the 2x per year face to face two-day full meetings recommended but voted down.

Since we are going to only (4) meetings in 2014 or quarterly we all will have to adapt.  So I suggest we at our meeting at a min establish the calendar, place and times as just one action item in addition to the truffle shuffle of roles of each new member and old one.

Sent from my iPhone