[Owasp-board] Whistleblower and Antiretaliation Policy - v2

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Nov 7 04:09:43 UTC 2013

I approve.

I noticed a couple small typos. 1 or two places where there were two
consecutive spaces that should be made into 1, and two periods that should
be 1. Board of Director should be Board of Directors.

At the very end it says: "Each of us is expected to behave according to the
principles contained in the following Code of Ethics." But the code of
ethics is actually above this sentence.

Can you fix those nits too?

Thanks, Dave

sarah.baso at owasp.org