[Owasp-board] Whistleblower and Antiretaliation Policy - v2

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Sun Nov 3 23:30:46 UTC 2013

Board -
I have made a couple of minor updates based on comments from Josh but
received no further updates.  So, we are ready to go ahead with voting.

Please submit your vote for the whistleblower and anti-retaliation policy:
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1qIMaZK71tlqk5o_CrN4_LOLGO8aUkclfIQ8BA3-wsE8/edit#

Thanks,
Sarah

--